Chick-fil-A North County - Marketing/Event Team Member
Marketing and Event Team members will be part of the regular front counter operations team, but they will assist the Marketing Director with Events, Promotions, & other In-store & Community opportunities. Be an ambassador for Chick-fil-A in our local community, Promote the Chick-fil-A brand, Work to build relationships in our local community through events, promotions, and in-store marketing. Our goal is to create remarkable experiences for our guests both inside and outside of the restaurant, create and cultivate raving fan relationships.
Flexible Hours: Must be available 20+ hours per week. Open Availability Fridays & Saturdays
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serving guests in the restaurant and in the drive thru
- Assisting with Outside Events
- Assist with executing monthly events (Family Nights, Special Events, National Holidays).
- Assist in executing a plan/task sheet for events (Craft, Activity, Supplies, Decorations, Staffing, Operations, etc.).
- In-Store Promotions
- Suggestively Selling
- Assist in developing and executing plans for seasonal and campaign displays.
- Assist in creating content and updating the community board as needed
- Assist with any promotional materials (POP) sent to the store
- Sample product during peak hours if scheduled on the monthly sampling calendar/plan .
- Community Involvement
- Cow appearances/Cow handler/Cow Suit.
- Prepare approved donations for schools, charities, fundraisers etc.
- 3rd Party Vendor Sales (set up, run sales, clean up, complete transaction/accounting).
- Blitzing DOCs.
- Food Distribution.
- In-Store Operations
- Catering Order Support (Putting supplies together for pick -ups or taking a delivery as requested by the Catering Director).
- Hostess/Dining Room
- Running Food
- Taking Orders
- Additional Opportunities
- Surprise & Delight – Having the ability to “surprise & delight” guests, such as special occasions in the restaurant (birthday, graduation, 1st time @CFA etc.).
- Leadership Development – Commit to personal and professional development via the Chick-fil-A North County Executive Board.
Job Type: Part-time
Stating Wage: $14.00 /hour $14.50 after moving though the levels
Continued opportunity for raises and advancement